Offered for the very first time...
Fusion - The best of yesterday and today....
As passionate stewards for the Indian Brand and with a deep respect for what the brand was and is, we decided to ‘blend’ key essentials of the Indian Scout from two decades over 70 years apart.
The goal was to utilize the incredible bones of the Spirit Lake machine and add memorable and recognizable elements of a bygone era. Our concept for the design is to attract a new and unique audience that appreciates the incredible performance of today’s 100 HP machine, while carefully paying tribute to the DNA of the iconic Indian Scout…
As you may know by now, Indian Motorcycle invited 40 dealers across the world to build a ‘special’ Scout to showcase the versatile and famous model. We immediately accepted the invitation and are now very proud to share our vision and craftsmanship. People fell in love with our Fusion project and it was voted "Fan Choice" at Daytona Beach Bike week. The people have spoken and now it your chance to own a piece of motorcycle history.
Indian has a long history of success building inspirational and innovative machines. Indian Motorcycle Charlotte wanted to combine, or ‘Create with Fusion’, a #ProjectScout that takes full advantage of the incredible innovation of the ‘New Scout’ and also take inspiration of the our personal favorite Indian Scouts from a by-gone era. 1940-1941 was a wonderful time in vehicle design…
We are proud to provide you with a rare opportunity to own the origional Indian Scout Fusion... We have produced a handfull of Customer Versions of the Scout 'Fusion' and they too, have been met with rave reviews.
This very special motorcycle was built to show what our talented staff could build. Many of the special features are unique only to this bike and the build cost was well over $50,000. Contact us to discuss the opportunities to own this very special motorcycles that offer both unique styling, but also owns the performance and dependability of the Indian Scout.... Only one 'first' will ever be created.
Features of this bike include the following:
- Hand build Custom Steel 'Skirted Fenders' (also found on the 1940 through 1942 Sport Scout
- Hand form Stainless Steel fender trim
- Black Powder Coated frame
- Fuel tank conversion to accept a 1940's era fuel cap
- Exceptional Two-Tone Guards Red and Winter White paint
- 1941 Stainless Steel Tank Badge with Hand Painted Script
- Black Wheels with Stainless Steel Spokes - Indian Brand
- White Wall Tires
- Indian brand '1920's seat' with Custome Leather and Custom Spring Mounting
- Indian Face Horn for the 1940's era with custom upper mount
- Era Correct Mirror
- Custom Staggered Fish-Tail Exhaust
- Stage I Caibration
- Front and Rear 'Hidden' LED Turn Lghts
- 1940's Glass Tail Light with LED conversion
- Custom 'One-off" Beach Bars
- Rider Floorboards
- Extended Brake and Shifter Pegs
This is a brand new motorcycle and has a 2-year Power-Train Warranty from Indian Motorcycle. Call Mark Moses with any questions. Real opportunities are rare indeed...